Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: YnM -- Wheeee!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Trah's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2002
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I don't know about the rest of you guys, but the prospect of regular Yami no Matsuei updates is making me giddy! The new chapter was soooo yummy (can anyone else stop themselves from making this pun? Thought not...) and I'm looking forward to more of it.

    Ah, it makes me wanna watch the show again. Thanks for picking it up again! ^__^

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AzN G II IR IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ive bin looking at sum YnM sites buti was wundering if dis is a guy/guy relationship kind of thing.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Trah's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2002
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As far as I've seen, it has no yaoi. Maybe a few hints but nothing concrete. So it's not *about* male/male relationships, but they always sorta hover in the background.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AzN G II IR IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    but the episodes are dif ryte?
    i went to find streamloads and it sed that YnM has yaoi or wutever.not really sure cuz i didnt c all the episodes...

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh! Thanks! ^_________^

    Yup, to answer the question from before, Yami no Matsuei only has implied shonen-ai in it. Actually, there is a two page explicit scene between $^%#@%# and ^@#% (haha...I can't give plot details away, can I...) but that sort of stuff never shows up again afterwards. And in the anime, Muraki does kiss Tsuzuki, but it happens behind bright light and all that stuff, so you can't see anything. [img]smile.gif[/img] How clever of them.

    Oh, and I can't answer your question about what Muraki wants with Tsuzuki here...it would give too much away to those who haven't seen the anime OR the manga. Sorry! I'll email you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    - Crisis

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sakurazukamori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oh Yes... I am glad the YnM being scanslated. Crisis is doing a good Job.. If you read this Crisis.. *hug and kisses for you* . I been obsessed with YnM from the first time I saw the animation..

    My favourite *drool* is Dr. Muraki.... not only favorite, I love him... Oh.. by the way.. it's not totallay yaoi, impliedly may be yes.. between the relationship of Tatsumi and Tsuzuki and the lust obsession of Muraki and Tsuzuki.. anyway, can anybody help me.. as I dont know a thing on Japanese language nor writing, therefore I catch up the story quite slow... What exactly Muraki like to do to Tsuzuki?? I mean.. why does he want him?? in the anime, he wants Tsuzuki's body to resurrect Saki, to kill him over & over again.. is this same reason like in manga?? but.. he can use Hisoka's body or any other Shinigami to do that, why personally attacking Tsuzuki.. that what I dont get it.. but anyway, I hope he repented and live happily ever after with Tsuzuki... he..he..he...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Tama-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does someone know, which volumes of the Manga, the Anime is about? Or at what vol does the Anime stop?
    And finally how many vol are there, or is it still running?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member FallenTenshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tama-chan:
    Does someone know, which volumes of the Manga, the Anime is about? Or at what vol does the Anime stop?
    And finally how many vol are there, or is it still running?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    the manga and anime isn't that similar. I've seen all 13 eps of anime and read upto vol 11 of manga (atm, i can't find vol 12 yet, cos it's not out in where i live).
    Anime doesn't really follow the manga, maybe only the first couple of eps! But not the rest. Atm, vol 11 is not in the anime... i think anime stop way before that... i can't fully remember which vol though.. gomen!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •